We provide safe products with gentle flavor and aroma.
We supply tamari (thick) soy sauce, which is traditionally brewed in the Tokai region in Japan, and koikuchi (dark) soy sauce, which is commonly used by food manufacturers and breweries as a raw material.
While keeping to the traditional production method, valuing the unique flavor of tamari soy sauce, we remain dedicated to brewing products that are loved by our clients by also introducing the latest techniques and facilities.
In 1999, we obtained a certificate of compliance with the international standard ISO 9001 (quality management system), which was early for the domestic soy sauce industry. By adhering to this system at each step in the production process, from raw material selection to product shipment, we will always deliver products that satisfy our clients.
- Company Name
- NAKAROKU CORPORATION
- 5-3 Midoridai, Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi, 470-2386 JAPAN
- Main bank
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. / The Okazaki Shinkin Bank.
- Representative Director Mieko NAKAGAWA
- Number of Employees
- Business description
- Production and sales of tamari soy sauce and koikuchi soy sauce for food manufacturers and breweries
- Production items
- tamari soy sauce and koikuchi soy sauce
- Production capacity
- Shipment mode
- Domestic: Tanker 6~10KL、1KL IBC
Overseas: 1KL IBC, 18L BIB, (500ML~1.8L PET bottle)