We provide safe products with gentle flavor and aroma.
We supply tamari (thick) soy sauce, which is traditionally brewed in the Tokai region in Japan, and koikuchi (dark) soy sauce, which is commonly used by food manufacturers and breweries as a raw material.
While keeping to the traditional production method, valuing the unique flavor of tamari soy sauce, we remain dedicated to brewing products that are loved by our clients by also introducing the latest techniques and facilities.
In 2017, we obtained the Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000) as a food safety standard valid in the globalized food industry. The establishment of a system, which fosters our efforts to improve food safety, has enabled us to ensure our foods are more safe and reliable than ever before. By adhering to this system at each step in the production process, from raw material selection to product shipment, we will always deliver products that satisfy our clients.
- Company Name
- NAKAROKU CORPORATION
- 5-3 Midoridai, Taketoyo-cho, Chita-gun, Aichi, 470-2386 JAPAN
- Main bank
- MUFG Bank, Ltd. / The Okazaki Shinkin Bank.
- Representative Director Mieko NAKAGAWA
- Number of Employees
- Business description
- Production and sales of tamari soy sauce and koikuchi soy sauce for food manufacturers and breweries
- Production items
- tamari soy sauce and koikuchi soy sauce
- Production capacity
- Shipment mode
- Domestic: Tanker 6~10KL、1KL IBC
Overseas: 1KL IBC, 18L BIB, (500ML~1.8L PET bottle)